Monday, May 23, 2011

Mail from Gaddafi daughter.........?

Believe it or not - I have received an email from Gaddafi's daughter. Her name is Aisha & she has a "hug amount of money" which needs my assistance to transfer from somewhere to another place. With "hug" I guess she means "huge".
But actually I guess this is just some kind of new spam / set-up like all the others well known coming from some african countries. Not very much related to anything with China - but it will not take long time & we will have similar coming from China - Cheers. Here the original wording from this email:
quote
Good day
sir
This message may come to you as a surprise I am contacting you because of the problem we are having in my country Libya which the problem is getting more tough everyday I am. Aisha Gaddafi the daughter of Muammar Gaddafi the president of Libya I am right now in west Africa I have some hug amount of money which I need a foreign
partner to invest if you are interested to assist me on this transaction which I will compensate you get back to me for more detail and also keep it confidential reply
me on this email: aisha11122@live.com
send me your full name, address, telephone number including your occupation
Yours sincerely
Aisha Gaddafi
unquote

No comments: