Tuesday, May 1, 2012

HONG KONG CRAIGS LIST - A PLACE FOR SCAMMERS & OTHER CREATURES

Finally I tried to sell some electronics via Craigs List Hong Kong version......In generally I did not awaited any reply - but I got one person interested in this stuff...pricing was somewhat HKD 8,000......
My first reply was: Yes goods are still available, if you interested contact me again. Are you in Hong Kong ?
Following answer:
quote
Thanks for the mail i do located in urbana but right now  am out of the state that is why i offer you that amount plus the shipping  to my cousin do accept my offer and set up a paypal account cos is safe  and secure online payment do that and get back to me with your paypal  email ID and full name so i can make the payment and get back to you with  the shipping address.
Thanks
unquote
Already that answer made clear: This is scam.
Urbana is in Illinois - if it is this one - anyhow my answer was like that:
Sorry, only sell locally & cash against goods.
Then the reply was very interesting:
quote
You sound skeptic from your email and that's very wrong,if you are thinking that I just want to take your money for nothing then that's very wrong and sounds so absurd When I know how people work hard to earn their money.I will never think of taking some kinda advantage over you and please take that out of your mind that is an awful thing to think about. Please understand me better.It seems you don't even trust your self,because you have to trust yourself to trust another person.I was not trying to lure you into this, everything about me and this transaction are 100% real and OK, i will like you to know one thing i am a woman of God and i so much believe in him and his words and i wouldn't do such a thing when i have blood running through my vein.
unquote
I guess that person even did not really know what I was trying to sell there - anyhow I replied again somewhat like that:
I am a man of god & also blood is running in my veins, but I cannot ship overseas. Thanks.

Lets see the answer - if it is interesting enough I will post it.



No comments: