Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SOME MORE "CHINA VISA NEWS"

need to be verifyed as this looks more like an advertisement - but anyhow here for you to read (have received this by email today):
quote
Great News!
Now that the Olympic games are over - China seems to keep it's promise.
Starting from October 2008 the 12-month-multiple-entry business visa will be available again.
As before, the easiest way is to get it in Hong Kong.
The "Japan Travel Agency" already confirmed that they will offer the visa starting in 2 weeks.http://www.jta.biz/chinavisa/china_visa.htm(not shown on their website yet).
Have Fun!
www.ChinaBusinessVisa.comSamurai Media Ltd., 1801 Wing On Central Building, 26 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong, 00 Central, HONG KONG
unquote

1 comment:

Ken in Hong Kong said...

Unfortunately, I am an American, and when I called the travel agency, they said they could not help me. When I asked why, she said, "I'm sorry, we just can't do it for US passport holders."